Comment on page
This notice applies to everyone who reads this white paper, and please be aware that the notice may be changed or updated. If you are unsure about your future actions, we recommend that you seek advice from legal, financial, tax, etc. other experts . The information provided on the white paper and website is for reference only and does not provide advice regarding the purchase of 'METANOA'. In addition, all transaction actions, including the purchase and sale of 'METANOA', must be made under the responsibility of the parties.
- 1.This white paper has been distributed for general reference purposes only in relation to the ‘METANOA’ project and may be reviewed and modified. Please note that this white paper reflects the latest information as of the date of the cover and is not the final version. After that date, the information in this document may change depending on the business operation and financial status of ‘METANOA’. This white paper may be updated from time to time.
- 2.No one is obligated to conclude a contract or a legally binding pledge in relation to the sale of ‘METANOA’, and you must not accept or receive funds based on this white paper. The sale of ‘METANOA’ is made through a legally binding contract, and related details are provided separately from the white paper. In case of any inconsistency between the contract and the contents of this white paper, the contract shall take precedence.
- 3.This white paper should not be construed as a token sale or purchase offer by the token issuer/distributor/company for ‘METANOA’ under any circumstances; and the presentation of this document, or the document itself, should not be relied upon or as a basis for any contract or investment decision.
- 4.‘METANOA’ is not intended to constitute a unit of securities, business trusts or collective investment schemes, as defined in the Australian Securities and Futures Act or equivalent regulations in other jurisdictions. Therefore, this white paper is not provided as a business plan, business prospectus, proposal, etc., and should not be construed as an investment proposal or solicitation, such as securities, business trust units, or collective investment plans, in any jurisdiction.
- 5.‘METANOA’ should not be understood, interpreted, classified or treated as an opportunity for buyers to participate in connection with the platform, tokens, or products, or to receive return on investment/income/payment/profit or any portion thereof.
- 6.This document cannot be reproduced, distributed, etc., in whole or in part, in a jurisdiction where the coin/token issuance method specified in this white paper is regulated or prohibited.
- 7.The information contained in this white paper has not been reviewed, tested or approved by any regulatory authority. No such action has been taken in any jurisdiction and never will be.
- 8.If you wish to purchase 'METANOA', you must not understand, interpret, classify, or handle 'METANOA' as follows.(a) Currencies other than cryptocurrency(b) Bonds and stocks issued by any institution(c) Rights, options and derivatives in these bonds and stocks;(d) Rights under contracts for difference and other contracts whose purpose is or is impersonated for the purpose of guaranteeing investment returns or avoiding losses.(e) Units of securities such as collective investment plans, business trusts, or derivatives
- 1.Distribution or dissemination of this white paper in whole or in part may be prohibited or restricted by the laws or regulatory requirements of any jurisdiction. If restrictions apply, you must familiarize yourself with the restrictions that may be applied by possession of this white paper, seek legal advice, and comply with them, and METANOA's executives, employees, agents, and affiliates are not responsible for them.
- 2.If you have read or possess this white paper due to distribution and dissemination, you must not share this white paper or its contents with others in any other way, such as distribution, duplication, etc,.
- 1.The related services provided by ‘METANOA and its affiliates’ are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as possible’. ‘METANOA and its affiliates’ do not make any express or implied guarantees or representations regarding the accessibility, quality, suitability, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, etc. of tokens and related services; expressly disclaims any responsibility for any errors, delays, omissions or actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 2.‘'METANOA and its affiliates' shall have no responsibilities under any jurisdiction over any loss of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue, income or profit arising from the purchase of METANOA to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- 3.‘METANOA and its affiliates’ are not responsible for customers who violate the ICO-related laws, regulations, and rules of their respective countries.
- 4.EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: ALL COSTS, INCLUDING ALL CLAIM, COMPENSATION, LOSS, AND ATTORNEY'S FEES
- 1.This white paper contains forward-looking statements based on current estimates and assumptions. 'METANOA', however, has no obligation to update forward-looking statements regarding risks, uncertainties and actual results, changes or other factors that may affect future events, on the website and other materials generated by METANOA. Also, no charge and no liability is assumed.
- 2.Forward-looking statements involve various risks and uncertainties. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and should not be relied on unduly.
- 3.As of the date this white paper was written, the ‘METANOA’ platform has not been completed or fully operational. Although written on the premise that the platform will be fully completed and operational in the future, this should not be construed as a guarantee or promise as to the completion and complete operation of the platform.
Before deciding to purchase or participate in ‘METANOA’, we recommend that you read the following carefully and thoroughly analyze and understand the relevant factors and risks. Risks include, but are not limited to:
- 1.Restriction of access to ‘METANOA’ due to loss of identification information, loss of essential private key related to digital wallet storing ‘METANOA’, etc. Risk of negligence of purchasers related to storage.
- 2.Changes in the political, social and economic environment, changes in the stock or cryptocurrency market environment, changes in the regulatory environment of the country in which 'METANOA and its affiliates' operate, and changes in the regulatory environment in which 'METANOA and its affiliates' can survive or compete in this environment; Existing/new regulations related to blockchain technology that are unfavorable to 'METANOA' in certain jurisdictions may apply. Accordingly, significant changes may occur to the ‘METANOA’ ecosystem and project, such as abolition/loss of ‘METANOA’.
- 3.Changes in the future capital needs of 'METANOA and its affiliates', risks related to changes in capital and capital availability to meet them, and lack of funds affect the development of the platform of 'METANOA' and the use and potential value of 'METANOA' may affect its potential value.
- 4.'METANOA' activities may be suspended, disbanded, or launch plans may be suspended due to various reasons, such as adverse changes in the value of 'METANOA', failure of business relationships, and claims of intellectual property rights of competitors during development/operation, and as a result, the 'METANOA' ecosystem , tokens, may have a negative impact on the potential use of tokens.
- 5.We do not grant any decision rights to other entities in relation to the project, ecosystem, etc. of METANOA’. All decisions, including suspension of service, platform, and ecosystem of ‘METANOA’, and additional creation and sale, sale and liquidation of ‘METANOA’ used in the ecosystem, are made at META NOA’s discretion.
- 6.Tax and accounting methods of ‘METANOA’ may differ by jurisdiction. Purchasing ‘METANOA’ may adversely affect your tax treatment and we recommend that you seek independent tax advice in this regard. In addition to the risks listed above, there are other risks that METANOA and its affiliates cannot predict. There may also be risks of unexpected combinations and variations. If the above risks and uncertainties develop into actual situations, the business, financial condition, forecast, and operation results of METANOA and its affiliates may be affected in a real and negative way. In this case, you may lose some or all of the token value of ‘METANOA’.
Regarding ‘METANOA and its affiliates’ and related businesses and operations, no one has the right to provide information/explanation other than those contained in this white paper. Even if such information/explanation is provided, it should not be taken as being authorized by or representing METANOA and its affiliates.
No information in this white paper shall be considered as business, legal, financial or tax advice for METANOA and its affiliates’. It is recommended to seek advice from other experts such as law, finance, and taxation for ‘METANOA and its affiliates’ and related businesses and operations.
The financial risk of purchasing ‘METANOA’ may apply indefinitely.
Customers participating in the sale of METANOA must comply with the Customer Real Name Verification Procedure (KYC) regulations and all other applicable regulations after crowdsale for identification purposes. Therefore, METANOA will do its best to provide convenience and stability to customers based on mutual trust as follows.
'METANOA' complies with ICO-related laws such as KYC and the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AML).
‘METANOA’ complies with the Personal Information Protection Act to protect customers’ personal information, including user registration information.
‘METANOA’ uses KYC personal information collection only as information for O2O token sales, and discards documents submitted for KYC after the ICO ends. Details of the KYC process will be updated on our website or other materials.